Friday 11 February 2011

Problems - Hannah

  • Due to my computer crashing several times today, I have lost a lot of the work I have done which has resulted in me rushing it and not completing it all.

  • Windows Movie Maker crashed twice while I was making the animatic so I had to rush it and have no commentary alongside it and it is now taking a long time to upload!

  • Also I lost the script due to the crashing so I will hopefully re-do this and post it at a later date.
UPDATE: 17/2/11

  • Unfortunately we have now experienced new problems!

  •  We can only use the office we want to once so we have to film all our rushes in one go and hope they all correct

  • Our actress Emily has now backed out the day before filming which means we need to find a new actor/actress for tomorrow and could end up in us changing our story line

1 comment: