Saturday 12 February 2011

Storyboard - Animatic - Hannah

Storyboard
  • Here is the animatic of our storyboard for our thriller opening. The length the pictures shows is the estimated time the shot will last when we film to give us a rough idea of how long our opening will be. It lasted 2 minutes 13 seconds so we don't have to cut anything out or add anything in as ours is around the time we need it to be.


  • However, when we do film, our storyboard may change due to any problems we experience and the storyboard is only a rough idea as well.

  • One problem I did have when doing the animatic is that I did it on Windows Movie Maker and unfortunately the program crashed twice without me having saved it. This means I did have to rush it to get it on the blog in time for the deadline and also means I didn't have time to do a commentary along side it so I had to just write captions instead. The crashing of my computer also led to me losing the script I had written out so I will hopefully re-do this for a later date.





2 comments:

  1. An interesting way to replace a commentary - well done.

    You could get some very interesting footage taken where the character goes up the stairs if the stairs are open - you could shoot aklso from below the stairs. There is a potantial opportunity here for several interesting shots

    ReplyDelete